Demonic Emperor

This is surprisingly not bad
The translation is a bit shaky with the verb tenses tho.

Double-page supporter
not sure if anyone is still checking this out
youtube has some pretty decent translations past 60
wescans i cant recommend ive been using it and the way i do is using http://wescans.xyz/magic-emperor/magic-emperor-chapter-[insert chaoter number]
-why? because ads are incredibly pervasive the minute you click anything it opens a tab and it tries to open some random ad for about 3 clicks before you're able to transfer from home page to chapter announcement page
and it then repeats itself from transfer page to the actual chapter
luckily i have AdGuard and it blocks the websites immediately but today, this shit was so bad it overloaded and crashed even adguard and im pretty sure it made me download something
just scrolling down has something popping up on my screen
so, the best way to read wescans chapters is through mangairo/manganelo
-but they update late around 12 hrs late or so
and they are slower than youtube translations which, once again, are pretty decent.
-should clarify, i have been reading a lot on youtube so its possible that ive just internally adapted to reading bad scans im not too sure anymore at this point
so you've been warned

Aggregator gang
To clarify, this novel's cultivation begins at -
1. Foundation Realm (Not given much attention actually. MC passed it in few chapters)
2. Gathering Qi Realm (Just as the name suggests, starts to gather Qi in body and could use martial arts that utlizes the Qi)
3. Bone Forging Realm (Just as the name suggests, using Qi to nourish the bones. Cultivators at this realm has higher defensive capabilities)
4. Tian Xuan Realm (A leap in battle strength compared to the previous one - higher offensive and defensive capabilities ).
5. Shen Zhao Realm translated as Soul Illumination Realm here (Could utilize divine sense or simply just mental strength to attack)

Each rank has 9 levels. After the ninth level, it will be elevated to next rank. Until then, it is a bottleneck.

Of course, there are higher ranks but these will be slowly unraveled in the manhua later on. For example, emperor level like the MC (previously) and also a saint level that caused the MC to die in his previous life. Yes, MC is forced to commit suicide by the saint level expert and not being backstabbed by his student in the original novel. All his student did in the novel is just notify the other six emperor level experts that his teacher has gotten the relics of the one of the ancient powerhouse.

Hope this would be able to help a little seeing that this manhua had been garnering some attention as of late.

thanks for picking this up...
was really tired of reading on we scans with their shit load of ads
you literally saved my pc...

the translations for this are such garbage, god can someone pick this up that doesnt suck at translations? and possibly upload the rest of the chapters?

This seems sort of interesting but the scans (only read up to Ch15 so far) are borderline unreadable. Even though they are nominally in English it feels more like I'm vaguely interpreting each chapter rather than actually reading it.

I just want to know if there is more chapters to this because its a good read, only if I was able to do scans I would've tried to do it for the people that love this manhua

ggggggg, barely! just barely! love is almost starting i can feel it. i hope it isnt romance. i hate it. i am not single btw.

Double-page supporter
@gatsby you read Master of Gu/ Gu Daoist?
it also has an evil protagonist, though the protagonist in that hasnt a shred of humanity

Users who are viewing this thread