Golden Kamuy - Vol. 23 Ch. 222 - Tattooed Skins

I´m living for kadokura and kirawus doing nothing but freeloading out of these geriatrics

Dex-chan lover
Wait... one of the tattooed skins form a pair of trousers?

Dex-chan lover
Horrible situation aside, congrats to Tanigaki. He'll definitely be a great dad. Although I can see nothing but death flags here and there.

Double-page supporter
Wait I thought she died. Damn do I really have to reread 200 chapters

i'm gonna bet that koito will try to betray tsurumi when he least expects, and maybe he and tanigaki could help each other out
overall this feels like a setting for abashiri round 2 with all the chess pieces gathering on the board

Nice, I was hoping for a proper update on the situation on the skins last chapter as well
Noda's holding off on showing where Sofia's at, wonder how she's going to factor into things

Stop saying we've in the endgame guys. It's not like getting all of 24 of the skins instantly gets you the gold. There will be whole another Journey and shenanigans for when that eventually occurs.

Endgame doesn't begin until all 24 skins have been revealed.

Ogata, coldest bastard in all of golden kamuy, literally acting like a cat. I wanna see him bat a piece of string next chapter.

My first reaction to hearing there are only four left was "already? This can't end so soon!" and then I realized we are already at chapter number 222...

Users who are viewing this thread