Mutou and Satou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
If he can't carry her then at least accompany her to the nurse office? She's injured right? The male protagonist really lacks common sense

Notice how the roles are switched in the fucking title art with her pinning him agaisnt the wall. Of course she'd be more masculine than him.

Dex-chan lover
The issue I have is how long will it last. If in twenty chapters or so he has to carry her again and succeeds because he improved himself then great. But if he keeps admiring her manly traits without attempting to emulate them then it's a story of someone that is all talk, which is terrible.

@hiddentheory "He's so weak. Pathetic"
@Freestyle "@... not as pathetic as you"

I'm glad this didn't follow the common manga/anime trope where it seems every guy can effortlessly princess carry scoop a girl, when he's not athletic, doesn't lift weights, naturally larger/strong, nor fully adult (I was athletic, lifted weights, was naturally stronger than my peers of the same age, and even when fully adult couldn't run 300'+ with a girl as effortlessly as they show in many a manga/anime). I've always found it strange when they show almost every time in this situation where the guy easily scoops up the girl and runs several hundred feet with her without breaking a sweat nor even being winded. Most guys can only perform a princess carry on girls under 70lbs without assistance (from the ground), most guys cradling a girl in such a carry usually have the girl's assistance to hop in their arms and additionally the girl wraps an arm around the guy's neck for further assistance.

If want to see an example of this ask some of your teenage friends/relatives to try it, if the girl doesn't assist them you'll find most people can't do it partially due to lack of power and the other the lack of technique. I'm also taking in consideration that most of girls are average weight or less, and the guy is somewhat athletic (plays a sport as a hobby). I thought it was a pretty realistic chapter except for the fact I think they should have shown her helping him some to get her in his arms.

Dex-chan lover
He being weak is the joke of the manga xD Also, carry a girl like a princess is tough

Dex-chan lover
“My foot!”

“My back!”
DOUBLE KILL

“My heart!”
TRIPLE KILL

XL

Double-page supporter
Could try piggy back next, he should at least be that strong... right? XD

Dex-chan lover
It only hit me just now that she's very similar to Ringo-chan from Daily lives of highschool boys.

Users who are viewing this thread