The King of Fantasy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A New World

Dex-chan lover
I need more of this. ASAP!

While I myself have never played a KOF game, aside from a demo of 13 on PS3, I'm pretty well acquanted with Iori. He was a Premium Hero on the game Lost Saga. Which a friend ended up buying for me, oof, 6-7 years ago? He and all of the other SNK Premiums were all REALLY good for a long time. So there was a good year or two where you'd see at least one KOF character per room / lobby, honestly.

Fought my fair share of Iori and Kyo's to be at least pretty familiar with their moveset. Actually pretty fun seeing some moves I recognize in this manga.

It's a bizarre concept, from the ground up, but I like it so far. I'm kinda hoping maybe because of this, we end up seeing other well known characters' get the Isekai treatment.

Double-page supporter
If I can see a medieval Ryo zanretsuken I'll be happy

👺

Dex-chan lover
Fucking trekkies

@SavingPrivateRightHand You realize this is an isekai right?
PvlP0Gf.jpg

Not Athena having a reputation of not being interested in men got a laugh out of me. Thanks for the translation!

He managed to sell what looked like a broken Daniel Wellington for what looked like the price of a high end Patek Philippe. This guy is a first class conman.

Damn Iori YAMERRROOOOO ! XD

You bargain are way too Much CLEVER
!
WHAHAHHA

Dex-chan lover
This got me thinking. Do anyone of you know if there's other isekai manga where they move like fighting characters like street fighter, tekken, king of fighters or the likes of that?

Users who are viewing this thread