Seishun Note

MD@Home
I'm not usually a fan of Pollyanna type of female leads, but wow, I really, really found this female MC delightful. And I also enjoyed how the story subverted my jaded genre/trope expectations:
no second male lead syndrome, no crazy ex-girlfriend, no running after the girl to the airport scene
. I truly wish this story had more chapters!

Aww love it, the character development is great and love the relationships the friends have and the last two pages of chap 8 are a cute add

Group Leader
Couldn't even make it through the first chapter. The male lead is just to arrogantly obnoxious. If you like mean-spirited guys, this will be right up your alley. If the author had imbued him with any redeeming qualities, I'd probably suffer through another chapter or two. The female lead had plenty of positive qualities, maybe too many, but, even so, not enough to keep my interest.

well, I don't think there was any romance here. It seems the guy didn't even like the girl at the end. Apart from that its a sweet, light read. 7/10. No romance No 10. sorry!

It seems to me like the author might had planned for more story and had to wrap it up at the end quickly, which would explain the meh ending. It's not bad, just not very good.

Users who are viewing this thread