Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - See you tomorrow

unfortunately didnt answer the questions of who planned for the virus spread and turned schools into safezones with water filtration and generators

Aggregator gang
imagine reading Rii-san's typical romcom, being set in the recovering aftermath of a zombie apocalypse has to bring some new air to it though

Every time time I see the faceless operator lying on the ground, struggling to live, pains me because she didn’t survive :(

Cannot believe this actually got a happy ending. I was so sure they were all going to die.

The ending felt so short that I don't know what to feel about it just hoping it's not a "Sike! they are all dead" :'c

Dex-chan lover
So I am guessing one of those kids was the baby the girl in the other survivor group had?

Well, that was something of a too-happy end. :'D Not too common with zombie scenarios, at all. It's kinda nice. Though I'm still more annoyed. XD

Anyway, thank you very much everyone who pitched in to make it through the scanlations of this series. Y'all are great. ^^

Aggregator gang
Thus ends my favourite manga.....................................god I feel empty now

also, I don't care that in canon they all in different places, in my head they're together, and my ships became canon

Dex-chan lover
So I’m thinking, I liked Kurumi the best and in the last few chapters she did nothing but be sick
Also, this ending was pretty satisfying for me. I don’t need much to please, I’m happy to see that everyone else is alive and living.
I feel sorry for that Randall operator, because I’m pretty sure they’re dead.
I wanted to know what happened to the other side-main characters from the college.
Those are all of my thoughts, overall great series, great ride, thanks for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread