I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny how the people fleeing a monster in manga end up facing it even though the people that go the way they were supposed to don’t meet any.

Group Leader
@breizh Fleeing people make more noise, which alerts the monster to their location and it chases them down.

Dex-chan lover
Ah man I really want spoilers for her relationship with her little brother, makes me so sad to think she can't even have a relationship with him because of her mother.

It feels like one of the parental relationships from the manga fruits basket (major spoilers mind)
where the father of one character prioritises the relationship with his wife and younger children while promising "he'd love him enough to make up for the loss of his mother" but actually abandons his son and forces him to stop things he enjoys for fear of his daughter or wife being near his son and ruining the Father's happiness. Selfish monster of a parent.

The mc's saving grace here is her older brother and the butler, they really are her best family at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she'll save them because she's a good girl, but I wouldn't mind if they don't bond. From what we've seen, those two kids are nothing but trouble.

...Also, I thought the girl was tired? She still had the energy to run that far, that fast, huh?

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia That caught my attention as well! Was she just faking it before to get the guy to carry her? I don’t know 😆

The 2 people confident in their magic let the little girl who nearly got kidnapped a few chapters back run off alone....

Contributor
Yeah, i think i will like Ronald a lot.
He really look like a younger Olivier from Trails in the sky :
latest

Even his carefree/serious attitude is similar.

Fed-Kun's army
wasn't she tired??? she ran off??? wtf??? i like ronald, but grayson and his fiancee can buzz off. should have left them to be eaten, i agree with gerald

thank you very much for the update~

the fact she responded 'did you notice only now?', like 'are you that slow lol'... too fitting.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 well yeah I get it, they flee without thinking and all but It’s literally always the case. Here there’s only one and they meet it head on, he wasn’t running after them.

Something feels off about Ronald
and we haven't seen the "light heroine" yet, coinsidence?

Double-page supporter
@riflow I know exactly whom you are talking about and there are many Zodiacs' parents who suck the big one. That one in particular is a selfish piece of trash, and his own actions slightly backfire when the son and daughter still manage to bond somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread