Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Fuwami & Mofuko at End of Relaxation...

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, it seems the rabbits can break free of that conditioning. Maybe not those two but some of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh the joys [insert adjective] of labor~~~~

wonder when the 4th bunny from 4th vol. cover will appear though...🤔

at the very bottom of vol. 4 cover there's this bunny with orangish long hair...

Dex-chan lover
So when are they going to string up the riverside bunny and shoot her for being a capitalist and counter-revolutionary?

Dex-chan lover
Surrounded by lit candles and doused with cooking oils. I was starting to worry.

Dex-chan lover
I swear these are just Goosebump episodes disguised as something else

Dex-chan lover
@norctune
i'd say Mashiro is more of an anarchist

@ganmeyde
they neither practice capitalism nor they are wage slaves
they don't even need a wage; they work for the sake of work and can get sick if they don't

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth
@ganmeyde
Mashiro has her own business and believes in private ownership of property, that's more than enough reason to shoot her for being an anti-communist.

Dex-chan lover
@norctune
she's anti-authority, which is more accurate than anti-communist. it came from a realization that she can work without being given orders. like any other moon rabbit, she still works for the sake of work.
also, her "business" doesn't actually earn her any money - she just picks up trash and puts them on a table with a price tag of 0 yen.
all the moon rabbits we've seen share stuff out of compassion and can still claim and respect ownership of things.

Users who are viewing this thread