Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Hot Springs of the Dead

Group Leader
We have now caught up with the magazine raws, so there won't be more chapters for a while.

This manga comes out on the 19th of every month, so chapter 14 comes out December 19th. We don't know how long it will take for the chapter to be translated since it's holiday season, but we'll do our best to keep up.

@ksmzsachiko I have a feeling the sushi chef was doing just fine. his shop had no zombies show up when partying and he didnt even looked fazed by all the shit happening. Dude even somehow broadcasted his location the the blonde samurai

I never thought a wholesome zombie manga could exist, and yet here it is

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for catching up so quickly. I'm getting the same vibes I did with Grand Blue, loving it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that Beatrix is sticking around. She's a lovable dweeb. It also gives his bro somebody to be with, so he doesn't have to be the odd ball out when Akira/Shizuka do their two idiots in love stuff. Just don't add anymore people, this amount is perfect.

Dex-chan lover
I am actually starting to dislike this german weeb. She talks too much.

Dex-chan lover
@tailor31415 He did rugby in college, rugby players need to be a lil bit ripped to play. They lift weights/do cardio and all that stuff. I know cus a bunch of friends of mine play rugby too. How did he manage to stay ripped after all that time sitting and doing nothing? Manga magic

@Xystus yeah, same. I was pretty bored halfway thru the chapter when it was just her just talking about hotsprings lol

Users who are viewing this thread