GIGANT - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Satan

Didn't understand the last pages, what happened ? Why do they suddendly cry, and why does he teleport back to his room ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, very confusing. Can someone explain what happened in the end ?

I'm amazed Chiho does not cut ties with such a family, parents or whatever be damned some people deserve to end up sleeping under cardboard in some dark alley.

Dex-chan lover
That Satan creature seems to elicit some sort of reaction from people who see it.

Dex-chan lover
the mother is a b!tch , at least go meet your daughter in person instead of asking for money over the phone .

for 150 million yen , i would even kill my own brothers , my own father , my own uncles , my own aunts , my own cousins , my own friends , ... , and then after killing them , i would steal their money too , lol .

Double-page supporter
for 150 million yen , i would even kill my own brothers , my own father , my own uncles , my own aunts , my own cousins , ... , and then after killing them , i would steal their money too , lol .

For just 150 million yen...? That's not even enough to retire young... are you getting yen confused with dollars...? It's under 1.4 million USD.... It's a lot, but... you'd still need to work to support yourself in modern society....

for 150 million yen , i would even kill my own brothers , my own father , my own uncles , my own aunts , my own cousins , ... , and then after killing them , i would steal their money too , lol .

For just 150 million yen...? That's not even enough to retire young... are you getting yen confused with dollars...? It's under 1.4 million USD.... It's a lot, but... you'd still need to work to support yourself in modern society....

why work? he'd spend his whole life in prison.

this is probably the worst manga ever created. oku outdid himself on this one. i mean, at least gantz was fun xd

Dex-chan lover
Didn't understand the last pages, what happened ? Why do they suddendly cry, and why does he teleport back to his room ?
They are traumatized seeing the satan, but I don't get why Rei suddenly appeared in his room on the last page (he was having dinner with his mom on the previous page tho)

Aggregator gang
Also @rckvnka this Satan seems different from the previous ones by having wings and it seems Satan's body normal without those holes where Chiho could shrink and gets huge to rip them from the inside.

She has some family problems, alright. As for mc's mom, that's probably just ptsd and she didn't want to see the new satan on the tv?

Group Leader
@XelaOozaru
@Kefkabot
@rckvnka

It's just Oku's really bad scene blocking.

Rei goes to get the remote off the table in the living room to turn off the TV.
CeUoEvO.png

We all know the NTR scene is inevitable, the question is when it gonna happen ?

Users who are viewing this thread