Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

God dammit, I get that more translators is always a good thing, but let's also consider the fact these big ass fucking monologues, for the villains to emphasize how insane they are (p.18), are really fucking pointless and might as well have been white boxes because we already pretty much get the whole idea through out the rest of the chapter.

What the f*ck know I have to wait for another release

*these release that take like at minimum 4 month are really making me want to give up on this

Group Leader
@Fireheart310 hopefully it wont take 4 months, i do need help but ill obviously try to speed things up even if i am doing the tl of like 5-6 series...

Dex-chan lover
@higher87 Thank you! I appreciate the magic you TLers bring. I think, if I can manage the 5-6 month wait between chapters of "Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne", I'll somehow manage an X month wait for this one.

I mean, it's not like we're bereft of isekai we can read in the meanwhile ^_^;

Thanks for the translation. I hope you continue translating. I have waited 4 years for a book before. Don't think 4 months will stop me.

Double-page supporter
coming at the last second before death, act tough and cool out of the blue. look cool ?? nah, it piss me off

Bruh should have been there faster. Also cant wait for next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
That cliffhanger is so predictable which made it not like a "cliffhanger" to me.

Aggregator gang
nobody didn't see this coming, but god damn did it feel good

Double-page supporter
He has come! Thank you for showing us one who desires magic, beating an insane magician.

@Sylphie I was a librarian for a few years. It was a number of books tbh. Off the top of my head, I can't remember, but I can say I have been waiting for one sequel since The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson came out in 2013. I know the Wheel of Time series and the Eon (sequel Eona) series made me wait 3 years each for the endings. I just have lists of books I like around the house, and I come back to them once a year to check out if a sequel has appeared. Sadly, lost a lot of the lists when I moved.

Aggregator gang
I'll be so disappointed if this guy turns out to be one of those cockroaches villains that always manages to escape. He needs to die, now!

Dex-chan lover
Jeez this chapter must have been annoying to translate. Heck I felt annoyed reading his psychotic monolog. But man souma's timing was like he was waiting for just the right moment to appear.

Users who are viewing this thread