God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 100.2 - The Realm Of Wonder(2)

Aggregator gang
Uh oh MC is “trash” again. Buckle up folks this is usually just before shit gets real 😆

Dex-chan lover
So he really just left the princess just out in the middle of nowhere despite everything he did to save her, only to wander around and pass out on the road? I'm still confused about that. Does the novel go into more detail about this? This feels like a weird mini time skip.

@JackofSpades261 it wasn't clear here, but in the novel when he thinks about the kidnapping and the connection between the general who destroyed his sect and the enemies general he concludes that the princess is also in the conspiracy against him and archer general. That's why the princess screams "I didn't know!", she was not part of it.

So the hype tain ramps down before it ramps back up and he's no longer trash again, eh?

Group Leader
@Natran nothing like that, he knew that the princess was used like a pawn, just like he was. He left her there because what was happening was a lot to process, he even passed out, lol.

@visban
“Lin Feng, I didn’t know!” said Duan Xin Ye in a low voice. Her eyes were moist. She had heard Ling Hu He Shan and obviously understood everything he said. She also knew what Lin Feng was thinking at that moment.

As a princess, she had played the key role in the conspiracy. How could all these things be unclear to her? She was royalty who could pass the heavy curtains to enter the imperial palace. Besides, Lin Feng had already asked her why she wanted to come to the battlefield even though it wasn’t necessary for her to be there and was even dangerous. That conspiracy was obviously the reason why she had come. She could perfectly understand Lin Feng’s feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread