Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - SA of the Dead 3

Dex-chan lover
This has been really enjoyable so far. I assume you guys are gonna wait for volume 4 to come out?

Double-page supporter
Amazing ending. Can't wait for the next arc. I wonder what Gunma will be like.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I just liked it when it was just the bros, Shizuka ain't bad but there was just something way to comedic going between Kencho and MC.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you know that jag-off will pop up later. At least Shizuka is a companion now.
Don’t want to jinx it, but please let this have a better ending than I am a Hero, Kingdom of Zombie, and Highschool of the Dead..

Group Leader
@Zhou negative. We will release the chapters as they come out in the magazine, so you won't have to wait 4-5 months, only 1 month in between chapters. We're releasing chapter 12 tomorrow and finally 13 the day after. Then we'll have to wait for chapter 14 to come out on December 19th, and so on.

We will release any extras the volume has, if it does have them (so far none of the volumes had exclusive content), but that's all.

Group Leader
Thank you for the quick releases, however I'm still okay if we get it once a week. Depressing this may be, waiting for a scanlation to complete is part of the "free" manga reading after all.

Dex-chan lover
That was rather disappointing. Was so ready to see that shit captain get eaten by zombies.

@echonic
glad you said it before me - I agree! I feel like Kencho is going to get relegated to the background now so the romance can take the focus, maybe not though

Fed-Kun's army
The girl honestly fits more as a friend type character than a love interest.

Treating her like a piece of meat would be selling her for short.

Users who are viewing this thread