JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Chapter 5

Dex-chan lover
Dude has the face, no doubt. Just add ultra-straight translucent hair and he'd make rapist male lead in your average shoujo smut manga.

The moment that teacher ripped off the announcement paper, I got the feeling "That's him! Wakaba's boyfriend!" Was so glad that Kanzaki isn't Wakaba's partner though.
Ugh whatever happens I hope Wakaba could get out of her shitty human relationships

jak

Contributor
So the father is a teacher as well. Just not the one people were thinking it was.

Dex-chan lover
I’m genuinely curious, are newspapers clubs really that nosy irl or is this just plot device?

@maelstroon "I genuinely curious, are newspapers clubs really that nosy irl or is this just plot device?"

I know at my highschool they were but they didn't publish rumors because it was against the school's rules and it would have expelled them. I do know that some of them would spread these rumors in the form of gossip, which usually is a process of them thinking that they are building themselves up while tearing someone else down, when in reality a gossip is never looked up to but most people are simply curious about the weird things around them.

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon in my experience no. School newspapers clubs would always have a teacher adviser looking up and approving the articles before publishing them for ethical reasons.

Also there's the Father. This Asakura sensei

Aggregator gang
oh pragmatists really don't have sex with students and tell them to kill babies.

@maelstroon
Idk about newspaper clubs but Japanese media is absolutely brutal. After the KyoAni arson, reporters literally camped outside of funerals trying to interview the deceased's families and kept badgering them.

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon I don't think Newspaper clubs are, most likely. I didn't really read my school's newspaper, but it never had anything particularly interesting in it. Then again, I graduated from HS probably over half a decade ago. I wouldn't be surprised if School Newspapers have probably degraded entirely, just like Humor has when people like Trevor Noah and Jimmy Kimmel are 'Funny'. It probably depends on region and how strict the school is about your Newspaper Club.

The Media though? All that matters to them is getting a story out the fastest, the biggest 'scoops', or the hottest takes. There is no such thing as Ethics or Honesty to Mainstream Media, unfortunately.

Power Uploader
@Tanzanite Hey, quick thing. I'd recommend leveling your pages so the blacks are black and the whites are white. How much you have to level always depends on the raws you have (some raws are better than others in this regard), but this one is particularly brown where it should be black. Example:

hrIf5GW.png

I wrote "HI" there in full 0,0,0 black, and it's very noticeably darker than the surrounding bubble (which is supposed to be black).

That aside, thanks for the chapter, and for doing this series in general. I've been enjoying it quite a bit.

Wait I do not get it, why is kanzaki saying its his child while you guys are saying its asakura????

Users who are viewing this thread