MadCat Scanlations

Best luck to you with your new one-man show brother 😀 Love your translations. Followed and liked.

I like your work as a translator, almost all of the manhua i read is your translator work, so good job and continue it 😊.

PS. Will you still translate Metropolitan System.

Group Leader
yes thank you for reading.
i shall continue and keep honing my self and keep getting better.
thank you for all your support! 😂

ps, yes. i will still continue translate metro until it ends...which i predicted is probably around chapter 600-800
according to the pace it's going comparing it to the novel.

Group Leader
Really enjoying The Great Immortal. You upload even faster than Allen did, keep it up.

You're the best. I really respect you you're doing this all alone and still scanlating so fast. Mad respect bro. And thanks for doing all those amazing series.

Power Uploader
veRUtA7.jpg

Hey Won't you update Metropolitan Supremacy System??
Damn you, I Have waiting for days for a days.
Pls Upload a new chapter 😭😭

@AJAY27PRAG stop bitching and be grateful for Cloww's work. Btw, for Metropolitan Supremacy System Cloww is always pretty close to the uploaded chapters in china and he can't translate chapters that are not out in china yet. Just read one of the other series he does in the mean time. He is one of the fastest translators out there and does put in an insane amount of work for us.

I just came to say thanks for all the hard work you do for us @cloww so we can enjoy reading all these series 😁 keep up the great work!

Group Leader
Thanks guys, your support means alot to me, really. i will work my hardest to push out more content soon! thank you!😄

@cloww any date set for when you will be releasing chapters for Skyfire Avenue and Reborn King? Also thank you for all the hard work that you do, I know it's not easy work to translate and put out so many chapters. You are incredible! Good luck and keep it up 😁

Users who are viewing this thread