Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 95

Group Leader
That's commitment... knowing SL already out elsewhere but still stick with the your own release.

Dex-chan lover
This totally feels like One Punch Man. The S class heroes/hunters are going out to fight and I just wait for them to fail and for the mc to save the day.

Aggregator gang
PkkAQrB.jpg

Group Leader
Didn't expect to see PaulBunyan's name as translator haha Thanks for the scanlation as always Solo Level team!

Dex-chan lover
As long as Hunter Cha survives among the strike team members, it's cool. Since this is manhwa, it wouldn't surprise me if every single Japanese hunter died. The love the Koreans feel for the Japanese is so deep.

Fed-Kun's army
@fianrt

Korean is my native language so this is pretty easy for me. Also the first time I collaborated with other people and it's pretty nice not having to worry about editing, PR, TS and QC.

Double-page supporter
imo solo leveling scans is better
some things like "I feel a little uneasy" vs "i know this is cringey" is like light and day

"Awakened" is already a mass noun, you do not need to add an S at the end of it to pluralize it.

Say what you will about the Japanese and their attitudes, their armor is pretty sweet.

Double-page supporter
Despite some action happening I can't bring myself to care because it's not about the MC at all.

Say what you will but i feel it in my bones that mister barbecue is gonna go *pop* *pop* first after saying that.

Power Uploader
I criticized some of your older chapters but this one was on point!!!
I hope you continue with the quality translations like this!
New translator (?) is great.

Users who are viewing this thread