Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - SA of the Dead 2

Contributor
Hope that superior doesn't get zombified. That would be too good a fate.

Contributor
... Two zombies in the back of that truck.
Conversation on page Page five would have been the perfect setup. But no, two random zombies. The zombies have different haircuts. The timing doesn't match.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she had a boyfriend before... it sounds like she mightve and her dad forced her to break up

Fed-Kun's army
Even at a 9.11, I feel like this manga is too low of a score. It feels like it should be on par with greats like One Piece and One Punch Man in the 9.3+ range so far

Fed-Kun's army
@Ghede What are you talking about? it would have been completely out of character for the manga to randomly bring in the zombies on page five, there are at least three zombies boarding the truck on 27, three pairs of eyes on 47, and the left-most zombie in the last panel looks like the one in the foreground on 27.

TIL that Japanese people use the term "Lehman shock" to refer to the 2008 financial crisis

I'm all for the assholes getting their just-desserts, but those zombies are going to do more than eat the bad people...

Users who are viewing this thread