Favorite Anime non-japanese OP

Group Leader
Seven Deadly Sins // OWOOOH WOOOOH ooWOOOooOOOOOOOOOOH the pain and the pleasure all come together there is no reason why, oWOOO- // (here)
Nisekoi Opening 1 with english theme - here

The Light Before We Land -Gunslinger Girl OP
Duvet-Serial Experiments Lain OP
The Sore Feet Song -Mushishi OP (For a real trippy experience, try and find the full version. Some of the lyrics are really out there.)

Honorable mention: Best language salad: spiral-Blood-C OP. English, French, and Japanese, often all in the same line.

Rock city boy (Fairy Tail)
This one mostly has English lyrics, also part of it feels like a tongue-twister. Kinda cool song...
Rest of my favourite anime songs are in Japanese... Although there’s one with part French lyrics but it’s not OP (ai kotoba: k-on!)

I'm just gonna go with easy ones...

GitS SAC OP - Inner Universe by Origa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ

GitS SAC 2nd GIG OP - Rise by Origa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1eYYQzuSDA

Dex-chan lover
Goblin Slayer's Rightfully by Mili, it is 95% english with just 5% JP chorus at the end.

IDOL ( English ver. ) also performed truly by YOASOBI, it preserved 80% of the awesomeness.

Dex-chan lover
IMO the most OP anime I've ever seen is the Portuguese version of the French version of dragonball! Regarding to the OP song? Portuguese version of Oliver and Benji, I grew up with that shi!!!

Double-page supporter
Ergo proxy and Serial Experiment openings (and Ending for SEL). Also, Texnolyse Opening made by Juno Reactor, someone who have done some work on the matrix soundtrack.

And the French opening of Sakura Card Captor, but only because of nostalgia. It don't fit the show at all, it's bad music, but i like it anyway, even if the Japanese openings are way better !

Kind of off-topic, but i'll always remember the face of my young brother when i've made him listen the Japanese opening of Pokemon. He was used to the french opening, despite being less than 20 years old. I doubt he will ever recover from that !

Users who are viewing this thread