Blue Period - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Cocky

That's gay.

The point of trying different tools is pretty interesting. I'll try to do that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, no one was saying anything about sharing one cup, boy! you could've get one for yourself xD
Yaguchi, poor guy, he gets motivated "easily" but when he gets down.... Ooff. Being an artist is rough!

Thanks for another amazing chapter! and so long damn

Double-page supporter
Yeah new chapter, and Ooba ist still best girl!😁

Fed-Kun's army
I remember when I was taking art classes to get into Architectural school, our teacher made us switch tool pretty much every two sessions so we can find what we are comfortable with.

Turns out one of the most amazing tool is the Bread Gum. This thing can smooth the colors, add materials, remove it, and create so many shapes and layers of details you wouldn't believe it at first.

Double-page supporter
I really enjoy this manga. I'm more of a digital art person and photoshop also has a lot of different tools with just a click away so I agree that varying tools really get you different depths in your art. That said traditional art is still so hard...

Also, I could really relate to liking and hating someone at the same time. It's cool how the author presents these raw emotions solidly in his work.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
This continues to be a cut above the rest. One of the consistently best I've read in a while. Thanks for all the work, Boredom Society!

trivia: occasionally the artist draws the chapter art as a reference/tribute to an existing piece of art. this chapter's is gustav courbet's self-portrait. and if you were curious, last chapter's was albrecht durer's praying hands. :)

Users who are viewing this thread