Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - SA of the Dead 1

That's an interesting take on zombies. In popular media, zombies have been used as many different metaphors for real life issues ,be it consumerism ,herd mentality , humanity's innate brutality (or in the case of bottom of the barrel entertainment nothing at all) ,but this is the first time I have seen them used as an allegory about the toxicity and power abuse in a work enviroment

Double-page supporter
Our mc needs a crossbow, this chapter gave ptsd to all of us who've had a monster instead of a boss.

Dex-chan lover
The boss is one hell of a cunt but he's a smart guy. Never cross my mind to use zombie as supply carrier, lol. He really exploits people to the utmost. If your company has him as a leader you can be assured that it's gonna be 100% profit lol.

Also MC need to stop being a beta pussy.

Dex-chan lover
We need at least 5 more volumes of this. Then when it looks like the MC will survive it all, kill him off in the second to last chapter. Just like a certain zombie comic...

that last panel is pretty horrifying - he's been reduced again to nothing but a zombie following the path of labor set before him...

Double-page supporter
Well, that's an okay set-up so far. Looking forward to how it gets resolved.

Contributor
I enjoyed it. This was a necessary chapter, IMO. Serves as a reminder of why we’re so happy just seeing Akira go out and fulfill his bucket list, while potentially providing closure to this chapter of his life. Also, I think Shizuka needed to understand just exactly why Akira just wanted to have fun despite the apocalypse, and it turns out they may not be so different after all.
I honestly don’t get why people are shitting on Akira. He just wanted to save his best friend, and he knew what he was getting into and had no other choice. It’s very courageous of him. Also, In the condition they were in, If they tried fighting, it was not gonna end well for them. Either way, therel probably be catharsis in the next chapter or two, and these are getting scanlated daily this week.

Oh god, what if his parents are here?

Users who are viewing this thread