Detective Conan - Vol. 98 Ch. 1043 - The Meijin's Beard

Dex-chan lover
Is this the case where RUM will finally be revealed?

I like the shogi guy. He's like the only decent one among the new recurring characters. Not super smart, and not a dick.

Dex-chan lover
@JeezyHungry At this point the policy should just constantly watch Conan. He goes about daily life and runs into a murder almost all the time.

Dex-chan lover
it was at page 14 and I just instantly could tell that someone had died

Probably has to do with the temperature of the foods. I think the culprit is one of the women, because the people who have the strongest alibi end up being the culprit.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiB I highly doubt it, we don't have enough major characters. Unless in a HUGE surprise twist it's Shuukichi, and he kidnaps Conan at the end. Which might actually be really fun.

We have to wait for upcoming cases like Conan will go to Rumi's House, because he's curious about a thing-shaped like shogi back where he saw in mystery tent.

This one is better related to the black suits. It's been 22 years. I'm almost at my limit here.

Dex-chan lover
This series went from those OG Motorola cell phones with the pull out antenna, to Conan's current Cellphone and he's still first grade.

Aggregator gang
Okay they did an info dump about all the foods, so I'm sure that plays into the alibis as the pattern usually goes.
My current predictions:
- Kousuke (the guy) will be very heavily suspected because his coffee is lukewarm, so people will paint that as him being here early. He was also the first one at the building. However, he's probably innocent because he's also the most obvious
- Shouko (long haired lady) will be considered suspicious since she got ice cream and she could've just shoved them into a freezer to make them cold again. There is not much other info to play into her, so perhaps more will be added for her next chapter that tips the scales towards her.
-Mina (short haired lady) is most suspicious. Her alibi will be that the bread is still warm, but there will probably be something about warming the bread up and the reason the 'oh-so-important' curry bread is not present is because something specific happens to it that would make it obvious she warmed them up later.

....again, this is all just speculation

Aggregator gang
I think that this case has something to do with the nishikido murder. Nishikido is probably the sixth member of their group. Since there was a shogi table wth three legs left at the crime scene of nishikido's murder; it looks like it's going to be a serial murder case. So that means that there will be two more murders after nishikido and genda.

Fed-Kun's army
Conan getting into the core of BO is like Luffy getting One Piece

freaking 20 years and counting

Aggregator gang
...So why couldn't he tell Yumi where he's going...??? lol asking the important questions, I know

Users who are viewing this thread