My Love Tiger

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure there was a tiger in this story at one point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drifter: Here's the recap. Seonghoon has to return to classes for summer (Korean school system) and Rangii was initially going to come, but had to stay back because a friend of hers threatened Seonghoon's life if she left the mountain. It will take a few days to settle everything in the meantime. Since Chapter 100 (when he first arrived home), only 1 day has passed in the manwha. Narae was also absent for a while, even though she wasn't gone that long in manwha time.

I have just completed the 112 chapters and would like to know whether this author is an M or any affiliation to it?
This doesn't have even a single likeable female character, except the the tigress, which of course is a child (mentally and physically) and Chii (initially Kachii).
The only thing that kept me going was the premise of the story, i.e., Tigress, but that too went somewhere out of coverage.
This was a frustrating read.

Oh and BTW the male MC as female...?. Hope he doesn't turn up as other female charas.
The 8.29 star rating looks too much for this. At best this can get 6.5 from me.

Double-page supporter
I like this manga. I hope it continues. I wish it was on Amazon kindle or bookwalker, (or equivalent.) I'd be more than happy to buy it in English. Thank you guys for providing a means for being able to read this story. Thanks for the hard work!

The majority of the ladies in this manga are a headache. I think only the Tigress can somehow be manageable. The rest seems to be a gone case for me.
and I agree the MC is the girl in here. lol

D:l i swear if this guy just go into hidding and buy a sex doll he be 100% better off.

work in a ramen shop or something. jesus.

Aggregator gang
@CoolOtamegane it's the MC guy cross-dressed if you think about it.
ClutteredTatteredDavidstiger-small.gif

Started out alright, but by the time I hit ch. 100 I was just skimming through pages of the same intolerable girls doing the same intolerable shit. I wish the MC had the balls to just skate and enjoy his life until these chicks can act like decent sentient beings. I mean so long as he has tiger he's good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread