Is It Tough Being a Friend?

So we finally have the adaptation of that hilarious LN. Can't wait for more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
While the series starts off great it quickly turns into what it is parodying and turns generic quite fast speaking from having read the LN.

The heros is a heroine
, am i right ? :D (I don't know but it seems)

Fed-Kun's army
I read the Novel. It's hard to judge this story.

The beginning was quite good and befitting a Mob Character.

But it's frustrating at times too since nothing new really happens. As if no deep thought came into this like most JPs.

It's just hard finding Overlord or Hataruka maousama Quality these days where it actually is going somewhere. Sigh. At least it's not Harem or Isekai. I can at least expect something good out of it I hope.

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111
>At least it's not Harem
It is one though? It's way on the com end of romcom but even in vol 1 it should be clear how many girls are in the bowl.

Also, if you're looking for a LN that really does go places check out 29 to JK. First two volumes are effectively a two parter and come up to between 800~900 pages and it's a hell of a ride.

Dex-chan lover
Ah this one I kinda lost interest in it when
Our MC slowly becoming true protagonist

the MC guy is probably not a guy..

I'm calling it, it's a she and will become the main heroine for the Sub character (MC)

i cant believe nobody here in the comments sees the crossdressing tag. It's obvious the hero is not a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread