Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Kill La Kia

Aggregator gang
Human beings are animals duh just a bigger brain and "self control".

The author really dropped the ball in this two or three last chapters ... so, we pass God knows how many chapters with the MC disguised as a woman, because there are no men around and he would stick out like a sore thumb, and from last chapter on, not only no one really cares to see a man, but he even "mates" with one of them in the middle of the street and no one bats a eye? Seriously, author? :/

Putting a chastity belt on her for the entire day, while she was in such a heat, would've been a nice change and would've added another type of a sick fetish. :D
Of course with the danger of getting hurt because you wouldn't let her cum... If you remember that one scene where he got kicked in the face and was threatened with a knife. Oh man that was hilarious.

But that ... works out too, of course...

Dex-chan lover
The plot is just one giant excuse for the MC to live out his fetishes and fuck any FMC.

@gordon17 I checked your md list: too much isekai, meanwhile isekai transporter + isekai Putin missing.

Double-page supporter
@rrolo1

I think they have a little more to worry about in the face of total annihilation by this witch, and the male who seems to be trying to stop her. Just maybe. Just maybe.

@Kayriel

Sure, but if Godzilla came to my town asking for women to eat and then Zeus appeared, faced Godzilla and forced it to retreat and started "mating" in the middle of the street with a woman ( as Zeus was fond to to ) , I would find Zeus presence a tad strange as well, woman-eating Godzilla present or not ;)

But seriously, the MC disguising as a woman and the absolute need of that ( with the added repeated failure of the MC to do so ) was a major plot point of this series up to the Sendorio arc. In the Sendorio arc the guardians there knew what men were, so there was no point on disguising. But we're back to a place where the women there think of men as mythological creatures of old and ... neither the MC or the Guardians with him consider disguising him ( even if to not fan even more panic ).

More, even the Guardians that didn't knew him were quite unfazed by the MC presence, something quite odd ( it is not that the MC existance and him being a man are common knowledge facts even among Guardians , as the 2nd arc of the story shows ... ). TBH , it looks more that the author forgot that he had to disguise the MC than anything else :p

Users who are viewing this thread