The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World

Oh boy more isekai. Also for stating your primary language wasnt english, i think this was done pretty well

there's no truck-kun, instead they replace it with Jashin-kun

Group Leader
@melonpan: Sadly, Truck-dono (show some respect ? ) was busy this time.

@MegaAnime: Thank you. ?
Isekai is not our best kind of manga, but we need to train more in japanese.
We are currently looking for other mangas in japanese.

Group Leader
Where is there no 'isekai' tag on the manga? Also... I'm curious how the tags are tagged? And by who? ?

the translation is a bit messy but understandable. i get the feeling the translator maybe french when i read it which is turns out right. Thanks for translating to english ?

a note for those who is wondering, DT = doutei. There are some people here labels 40yo adult man with no info of relationship as a DT. i leave the meaning of doutei itself to your research.

Ada

Nice to see someone who is not a teenager for once.

Ugh... Lolicon isekai... But since its isekai... I.... Will follow then...

Not sure what to think after just one chapter.. It was a bit messy tho.. D:
I know it has a novel but I'm not really into them so I'll just have to wait and see. :b

@ethers DT/doutei = Virgin. It doesn't have anything to do with age or relationships in general.. o:

I saw the description and was hopping for a more mature approach on the genre.
He is going to be spineless. :(
Not that caring for life is cowardice... But... Running away and acting only as a last option? I will follow, and I hope I get proved wrong. But I don't see much consistence in this one future.

@kur0g4m1 i didn't say anything about what is the meaning of DT, i say i leave the meaning of DT to your research. i am telling what is happen in community in japan. i was giving a fact not the meaning of DT.

Users who are viewing this thread