Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

well if you worried so much, you can assassinate him since youre a simple swordman

Well, I for one, would never want to be an emperor nor a president. It's a giant pain in the ass.

Contributor
N10.png
Quid pro quo, git with the times ;p

Group Leader
@Azapuela They can't assassinate him, because he's got all those divine treasures... particularly the one that can heal any injury.

Dex-chan lover
Thats what it is, i can't completely enjoy this because none of the characters really have a GOAL. Their mostly just reacting. Even more so for the protagonist. The Empress thing could have been interesting if rain was a bit older and had any ambition and the enemy was not an idiot and obviously evil.

@Guspaz then just take the Elixir.
Frankly, Sansui can kill him if he put his mind to it, but it was more of because if he kills him the Domino noble will try to make Rain the new empress.

Double-page supporter
Reasonable? No, he's a murderous fanatic.

As for that royal, buzz off toadie.

Dex-chan lover
Pfft. What can divine treasures do? He beat a legendary hero that had cheats in addition to a divine weapon. And he’s got 500 years of training too. Seriously, if mr emperor is smart, he’d just assassinate the corrupt nobles in hiding as part of a joint effort.

Dex-chan lover
I love that last line. Most would probably take it as "I hope there's no trouble". I heard "I hope I don't have to kill them".

@Ghostdevil well, that would be expecting to much from the manga, that previously decided to teach the secret hermit arts to, a guy the protagonist for just 2 seconds.

Is he going to do something stupid like announcing the world that there still a royal member still alive and the mc kingdom has her under there protection thus forcing the kingdom into a war
......... My god that idiot going to do it

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many japanese people god kill per year. It seem like Saiga come from the same era as Sansui, the other Shun and Ukyo also seem like that. The timeline in this world must be pretty slow compare to Earth so I don't know how many Japanese be killed in these 500 years if we can already know that atleast 3+ japanese ones live in one country here.

God must be out there on a rampage with the japanese people

It is a miracle this world don't be in much more chaos considering these cheaters is all over the place

Double-page supporter
"hope he's reasonable guy"...
for me he sound like "hope he easy to talk, so i don't have to go for the kill"...

Users who are viewing this thread