Love, Which Makes Us One

I will be guessing this will have no romance whatsoever and it will be a back and forth between the wolf guy and the snake guy ?

If anyone could tell me I would appreciate it, not really into "love triangles" or having the bottom have multiple partners, appreciate it in advance.

Thank you for the translation!!! I love it <3!I have no idea what's happening but, hot guys so why not.

Wow, I don't get this series at all. The first 19-20 chapters the male lead is an abusive rapist. And that's fine, thats the vibe the fantasy has, dominate, 'I loved it but against my will' kink thing. But the suddenly in chapter 21+ he is played all sympathetic and lovey dovey? Like, he actually forces the main character to give him a blow job after using magic to stop him from leaving, as the uke has been trying to get away up until now, in chapter 19-20, and then he saves the uke from being beat up and the whole story is now about how much he actually loves the uke and the uke actually cares about him back? The smuts gone and the seme is now instead all about feelings? I don't care about your feelings, you're a piece of shit and I'm only reading this for the hot sex, and now there is no sex!!

Great art and interesting premise. Also loved the character backgrounds.

The pacing needs a lot of work, Chapters are short and there's lots of jumping/context lost between chapters.
The actual character execution is also meh/inconsistent.

Sensual scenes are "scene-sored".

Mmmmn slow and jumpy that’s true... this is more like set it aside and then binge it.
also is it bad I want to see him get upset now and turn out to be a Phoenix and just burn everything to the ground? Or at least fire punch that pink haired slut to the ground? Just me? Okay enjoy!

Wow I just know the male lead is scum--right into his bone. You forced someone to stay and then throw him like nothin' after you knew he is useless? at least free him,,,, what a heartless guy, he was cute with his tsundere-ness but now I realized he is merely stupid. Hopefully the MC can punch him, and even if he will be ended with Lu Bai Lang at least settle score with him first.

I missed the overbearing CEO 's image , and the protagonist :"" I wish u happiness boi, you should find a rich human in human race since they at least won't belittle your race. Damn the beast race is so arrogant, especially Lu Bai Lang's father. But the one that I hate the most is the pink haired guy-- wow I hate him so much.

I am so confused.
So the snake and pinky genetically modified Xiao Pei to not be genetically compatible to the wolf? Is that what happened? And then they made Pinky smell like what Pei used to smell like???? Also, Xiao Pei is one of the bird people or something?
God just have Pei kill everyone and return to the human world. Those shapeshifters are monsters.

YESSS!
I normally don’t support gun violence. But I’ll make and acceptation here. KILL THOSE MONSTERS AND RUN AWAY!!!

Please support the author on WeComics app, you can find this webtoon under the title ''Stop It, Mr. Wolf!''

Jiang Lu Li.........YOU SON OF A.how could you do that? Pei is a lovable person(
now phoenix
)!!........You STOLE HIS PLACE

For anyone who’s confused:

The webtoon got censored so a lot of context that is said during scenes is gone now which why the pacing looks bad and jumpy

Users who are viewing this thread