Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... - Vol. 4 Ch. 82 - In Those Days.

So the coma theory was right and her crossing that bridge meant she was going with the others and to the afterlife?

Man, a lot of this was a shitshow but it was a good shitshow

Contributor
We finally have some clear answers, though most guessed it long before this.

Dex-chan lover
So the whole backstory we saw before was a lie, her "allies" were actually trying to force her to come with them to the afterlife (esentially killing her) and the brother and sleeping prince were actually the good guys all along (though I don't know why the fuck he raped her) and were trying to save her? Did I get it right?

If I got it right, then I guess I'm happy to finally understand what's going on but I feel kind of dissapointed after all that build-up. I mean, it makes sense and it isn't a bad twist but I was expecting something more incredible after all that mystery.

Guess I'll wait till the story is truly over.

Power Uploader
@kronix

Yeah, he died before she went to Uni, and she felt bad for leaving her mom behind at the same time...

I was just as confused as everyone else, and had to keep telling @Castellan , DON'T SPOIL ME... LOL. He kept tempting me tho.

Now, its a matter of wrapping it up...

Don't forget to check out some of the other series we've got going on as this series ends.

@Acolytus ... wait, who raped who now?

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg The "stalker" raped her against a lamppost in one of the early chapters (I think it was the one where Porky was introduced but I'm not sure) and I fail to see how that fits into his supposed goal of saving her.

EDIT: Here is the scene in question.

Oh I promise you, the biggest bombshell has yet to drop. We had a giant, collective "WTF???" moment in the LIG staffroom at the end of the next chapter.
And @godrickharg I got plenty of plot points in other series I can still spoil for you...

@Castellan is the plot twist about the sleeping prince.

If that purgatory and everyone is a soul
The only one who hasn't show up is her father
Is sleeping prince the father?

Also.....did miki have affair with her father?
(Hence her slutty tendecy in purgatory)

I'm thinking the sleeping prince is the one who hands Miki the flowers at the end of this chapter. Him being asleep most of the time was actually him being alive in the real world and he somehow kept going back and forth.

Power Uploader
@Kronix

Suggestions ARE welcome but they go on the 3rd pool table to Castellan’s left, where his copy of volume 14 of Youkai Shoujo is...

That said, the easiest way to convince us to work on a series is to provide scripts that can be easily proofed and typeset.

RAWs... we can generally help find those...

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus from what she said in the previous chapter looks like her brother was in love with her and she feels guilty that she didn't reciprocate him or if she did she didn't confess before he died. She mentioned fulfilling onichan's wish....

Dex-chan lover
I think it played out pretty interestingly. I certainly didn't expect the brother to have been dead.
But I'll agree that it seems like the Prince is the Father, would certainly explain why him and the Brother don't want Miki to cross that bridge which likely led to the afterlife. Also the scene where the Prince was pretty reluctant to have to do the deed with Miki.

Rather curious why her friends would be so insistent in making her die, maybe they thought her soul was lost?
I mean I was thinking okay maybe the dead friends don't know she was alive, but if that were true why would the brother/father know? Maybe the Mother praying to the family shrine?

Double-page supporter
AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT.

So wait?! WAS HER BEING A NYMPHO ALL PART OF HER DREAM? AS A MEANS OF ESCAPE FROM WAKING UP?! Was being afraid of the dark being afraid of waking up and accepting the reality?!

WAS EVERYONE DISAPPEARING FROM HER OWN WORLD JUST HER REACHING CONSCIOUSNESS SO HER FAKE REALITY IS JUST CRUMBLING?!?!?!?

AHHHHHH. IS IT THE PRINCE WITH THE FLOWERS??

Wait, but how did the prince "reach" her? Like he knew how to do it? AHHH SO MANY ANSWERS BUT STILL MANY QUESTIONS REMAIN. *blows up*

Dex-chan lover
@shoker it's said they want to an offline meeting, this expression can be used as an euphemism for a suicide meeting. Maybe they all wanted to die from the beginning and since Miki "failed" they are "helping" her.
The prince being the father could explain why he seems to know Miki's mother. Or maybe he's the brother that miraculously survived the incident?

Users who are viewing this thread