JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.6 - Chapter 4.6 (Wakaba's Side)

Aggregator gang
If we're following the usual template, it is going to be revealed down the line that the girl never did love the sensei but just looking for some comfort which she didnt get from her parents.

Dex-chan lover
...it all but confirms that
the teacher is using Wakaba, and is the father of the baby.
Not sure yet, but it definitely points to that direction.

@hikufalafel
"the usual template" is how it often goes in real life too.

Fed-Kun's army
Man the mother is so cold... you can catch a cold just standing near her

Kanzaki sensei? The guy from chapter 3?
Ugh the mother should take care of her daughter first before go preaching people. Tbh I want this manga solely about Momoko and Haru, all fluffy shit like pancakes, but I guess it's leaning on the heavy side.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a shitty mother. No wonder she seeks “affection” from another adult, even if it’s only physical.

Dex-chan lover
See parents, this is why we put you in a fucking home to rot away. Why do you want sympathy when you ostracize your children? Fuck your shitty feelings

Double-page supporter
Welp, this chapter was really heavy but the point that I want to touch is, being on this girl's side of the story, is it really a thing to seek affection through physical relationship?

I've never had lack of skinship with my family and all that stuff, and also summing the fact that I'm basically asexual, I find it really curious that people search for comfort in sex as I find it quite gross, and especially if you are under the conditions that this girl is, where if you are under heavy depression (just assuming here) there should be a high lack of libido.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's obviously a teacher but it's definitely not the hardass teacher. I have a feeling that teacher is going to be a proper supporting role in this whole mess. My guess is the bad teacher in question is the one you see very briefly in chapter 3, page 25 going along with the idea of giving her another chance when Momoko missed her test.

What a piece of shit though, using her loneliness to get her into bed, and even have her murder their own child. Say what you will about the mom being a shitty mom, but she's bounds better of a person at that point.

Fed-Kun's army
Wakaba's mom is a fucking hypocrite. I hate that kind of person. I bet her mother is a politician

@Epsilon04, if not asexual, not with any kind of trauma, and hopefully with a good experience of sex (read as: they are respected by their partner during the act) people don't usually find sexual skinship as gross. but that's not even the point tbh. it often happens that, when in desperate need of affection, the person will accept basically everything from their partner, even if not really wanting it, and will see whatever action as an expression of love. many toxic relationships are born right because the person sells their freedom and self esteem for something they want to see as comfort.
maybe the girl in the manga just wanted a big hug and someone who'd tell her she's worth. sadly, often sex is seen as the most straightforward and simple way to determine one's worth. the idea is that if someone doesn't find you gross and is fine with touching you to the point of having sex, then you probably aren't as bad as you feel. it gives you that "i got chosen too", "i'm needed", "i'm able to give satisfaction (even if maybe i myself don't really enjoy it)" vibe.
this is obviously a very difficult topic and there's a wide variety of relationships, reasons and outcomes, so i wouldn't want to generalize. what i said mostly comes from personal experience and i thankfully had it super light. but yea that's usually how it goes, especially when the person didn't get a chance to mature and is really young.

why almost everyone in this comic are askIng to be hit, on the gut, by a feet long titanium bat?

Double-page supporter
@Odina21 you definetely make valid points. The whole topic is indeed really hard and I'm sure it's super sensitive to other people. Luckily my experience weren't bad either (even if not ideal by any means) so I've been able to mature it enough to a point that I feel comfortable with myself, but goddamn sexuality is indeed hard without proper education and good rising by the parents or whoever takes care of the child.

This definetely won't be an easy reading but I can get behind the story and want to see where it will go.

Also thanks to the team for translating this series!

Aggregator gang
Was hoping some people would be right that the teacher was just misunderstood and had a stick up his ass instead of being the father ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread