This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

i've read it till 24chapts at webcomics (Indonesian Ver), OMG!! THIS IS SO CUTE! So Lovey Dovey~~~ The heroine's cutiepie, and the male lead, defintly one of the best male lead ever cause he's honest with his feelings, love it soooo mucccch!

Um, I think ch. 3 has some missing scenes. If you compare it to the korean raws, you can definitely tell that some scene is missing. And I wanted to see that scene in ch. 3. 😩😩😩

@socialbutterfly am i replying it right? how to reply to your mention? well nvmnd haha, yes i did paid for it, if you're asking me about that,
i think since the first time they met, hes already interest in her, the curiousity abt some feeling he never had before makes him more and more falls for her, maybe around chapt 10 and in chapt 11, he realize all the noises he hears all this time, (you know he could hears peoples breath, walk, etc, thats why he killed people) could be gone when he holds her, so yeaah after that hes really straighforward to her abt his feelings

as for me i really like it, this manhwa got into my top 3, along with Lucia and The Greatest Wish.

Group Leader
@kimchii02 oh my god i must have been really tired last night HAHAH ok all the pages have been uploaded now. we somehow missed 10 AND 12. haha enjoy!

@veeazaa I’m so jealous of you 😂 unfortunately I can’t buy coins on the webcomics because of I don’t live in asia 😔

Users who are viewing this thread