Viola's Huge Secret

Hello, love your webtoon project! On your description it said you mainly do k-novels. Do you have a link for all your k-novel project(s)?

Any chance of getting a discord invite? plsss? I've subscribe to the site to check if they opened it, . . . ): I'm just hopelessly reading the mail with no hopes of actually reading the contents. 😭😭

Hello, thank you for your scanlations.May I ask from what manhwa is the blue haired guy from?😁(the one that's in the beginning of every manhwa chapter)

Hi can someone pm me the discord link? I am merely a reader who wants to enjoy reading your group's translations and only that. I just read.

@ChibiTsuki27 Hi, unfortunately, our Discord is currently closed to public. Both of the webtoons we work on are released here, so you won't be missing out on any updates for those.

Hi everyone, I am just a reader and I would like to read your group's translation. Can someone pm me the discord link? Thank you very much

Hello! I am new here. I can't seem to view the manhwas. Also, can I join the discord group? Thank you!

Hello i cant view the chapters message appear state that chapter is not available.. I waited long time to see this manga translated 😭😭😭😭😭

Thank youuuu Team Haru Hyazinthen Garten for False confession aaaand Elskar, two of my most enjoyed series currently! I love your work and really appreciate the dedication you guys put in it. Literally jump off my seat every time I see an update! You guys are amazing !

Thank you sooo much for the bundle release for False confession ch21-24 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Wonderful surprise for the day !!! Love the series !!!!!

can someone tell who is on the left of heniley on cluade post and from which manhwa is he ?

Idk why but sometimes I misread your groups name as Victor Hugo's secret

I just wanted let u guys know how much i appreciate ur dedication and effort put in bringing the translations (You have one big supporter here!) ! I always look forward to Elskar and False Confession updates (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread