Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru

Dex-chan lover
'used to being turned into a flower'
Ok school, what the fuck. Like sure i know it's a trope for fantasy to be all kinds of F uped, but really?

feels like pages were missing or something lol scene transition isn't really good right now it seems

Dex-chan lover
Another explanation which doesn't give me any idea what this is actually about. The information available from it is so generic and cookie cutter cliche that this could literally be anything. Whats the point of these vague summaries anyway? Just give the basic outline from chapter 1, not this vague almost spoiler attempt at sounding cool.

I dont know if I have a difficulty of reading or the writing is just messed up.

Still cant figure out anything and already given a lot of mumbo jumbo term that i dont know.

@einjineer There's definitely some flubs with the translation not being as fluid as it is, but I don't think it's anything major. A proofreader would probably fix their issue, since they don't have one and the translation seems well enough. I still think it's understandable, so I'm not too concerned for the most part.

Thanks for the uploads!

The translation is false.

I read the novel and literally the girl says the opposite about troll. She actually loves them because of her family situation and she had a relationship with a troll exactly similar to illya/berserer

Cant really follow the story for me. The way everything is worded and setup makes it seems like I'm already half way through the story. Like they just met but in just one page I get the feeling they have known eachother forever.

Group Leader
The translation is bad. I noticed something was off about page 9 of chapter 1.1 so I went and checked the raws. That third bubble is completely mistranslated.

As the previous comments have said the translation is bad. I don't know what the characters are supposed to say, but the grammar is all over the place. Can't follow the setting

Group Leader
I don't see anything wrong with the grammer here, it's ok for me.
Maybe it's because i don't understand raws so i don't know if the translation is bad.
Summary:
Translation: 2/10
Grammer: 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread