Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - This point is called Roukyuu

Group Leader
god i love this manga so much. god i love this manga so much. it goes down so gd smooth every single time. i want physical copies.

Dex-chan lover
Which one of you forgot to take down the open for business sign?

Aggregator gang
I keep waiting for him to turn into a vampire but then I realize the moment he does the manga is going to end

Group Leader
I need this snooze shop in my life. Those are some cheap prices. Where do I find one in LA? 😂😂

I'll especially take the +gaming add-on for $5 thanks. Can I combine that with the lap pillow?

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT, thats the girl from ch 14 first page on the computer who was super hot.......makes me wonder if we are gona see who the old man drinking is too....MAD HYPEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Nazuna massage, snooze and blood sucking course of a bunch of different costumers would have been a better idea for a series.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis She had a pampering mommy course. Even if she didn't register any of this as lewd, I'd imagine someone did. I mean that's a fetish people know about and make fun of in TV and movies. An episode of CSI had a murder victim who was either doing the mommy part, or on the receiving end.

If you're going to force a jojo refference, at least have the decency to make it obvious by doing a shitty typeset too.

Here for the duwang comment

Edit: Also, why does she have a reflection on the skyscraper from the title page?

Users who are viewing this thread