Author Chapter 17 (Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99)
thanks for another updates :D
Shortstack Shield/Boob Barrier activated!
lol at page 1
Do you even boobzega bro ?
It’s really satisfying when you get to see people suffer for their selfishness when axing the only reliable guy in the party. The fact his old boss actually repented makes the feeling even better imo.
Getting hug by 4 huge melon. Feelsgoodman
Cow Titted Kids 🤣
this hero guy is better than the other two thots

he acknowIedge his mistakes and his weakness, i hope we can see him in future with better condition and characteristic
Such a good bro 😭
Bros Before Hoes!

but

Hoes Before Heroes!!
he better not come back a snob. thanks for the chapter!
@Amarrez
Typo on page 7: "... to the support organizaiton with me!" >> "... to the support organization with me!"
Typo on page 14: "... just a litle, huh~?" >> "... just a little, huh~?"
Missing word on page 17: "... he was the one finally apologized to me." >> "... he was the one that finally apologized to me."
Dylan you are too generous, for a person like that it was already so much if I hadn't told him in the face that very day.
Thank you for uploading this chapter too, I don't know if I would have taken another month for the new chapter.
At least this part of the story has ended.
@nutjob
Thanks for that, fixed. I'd fix the ones in the other chapter but I managed to lose the psds almost immediately after uploading. Please refer to the group name.

These are some quick and dirty 4am scanlations boys.
Wow. An arrogant hero who actually realised that he's sh*t and that everything he has is just because of the guy he kicked out of the party?
Am I in a parallel universe? Did Cthulhu get reborn or how did this happen? oO

@mrmm sure bros before hoes but that hero guy wasn't a bro
those boobs are fucking gross if you imagine them irl
and they loved happily ever after.
@cooltapwater are you trying to turn me one, cause if boobs like those exist that would be heaven.
Wow. What a nice change of pace. Usually it would be like haha you reach rock bottom or don't ever appear before me again or the mc would usually just ignore them. But this manga didn't do that.
@Koikoi
Because the MC isn't an edgy child; he is an adult who can talk like an adult!
I'm so happy to see that level headed balance of mercy and judgement. That did my heart good.