Brother for Rent - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately no amount of hamburgers can fix this. Dude needs a therapist and rental bro should call whatever Japan's version of CPS is.

Contributor
Well, now that her brother clearly said he don't care aboit her, ge better dont come back later.

I wonder what's with the OG onii-chan's deal... that was messed up.

Also, that's a really weird place to end a chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
Nah..... that fcked up older brother need to rent a little sister to fix it.. A sequal I'm calling it 😏

Fed-Kun's army
He's so kind and warm, it makes me scream "お兄さん" as well lmao. I have so much respect for him as a person. But it also makes me scared. He's too perfect that I'm scared that's a flag in itself, and Kanami would get hurt deeply.

On the other hand, good luck to the kid with curls lol. You f*cked up, kiddo.

Good, I hope she'll stop whining about the OG onii-chan, because it was getting too repetitive and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Jebsu

The Japanese formal equivalent of CPS is overwhelmed. I don't know how strong the equivalence otherwise is, but a girl handed-over to a US CPS would have a strong chance of suffering considerable abuse within the system.

What's with that classmate, seriously. Damn girl, waste your time doing productive things rather than bullying. You make me wanna slap a fictional character.
And that brother is a lost cause.

Dex-chan lover
Dude pretended to be happy only to bring her hopes down even further.
How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread