Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata

Wow an actual good ending for all the characters. Although it was only 8 chapters, it didnt feel too short or long. Enjoyed the entire story.

Power Uploader
@borngis Technically it wasn't his first manga, he had made a 3-chapter series called Shirou Rabbit back in 2007. I can't find anything about it though.

Less known and more serious sibling of Jitsu Wa and Sakura Discord. Well worth a read, quite enjoyable even if it was one of the few works of the author.

Aggregator gang
So, Miki is Shinji's nee-san? Well it's quite surprising that she even suffers from become invisible.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

PS DONT READ THE COMMENTS TILL YOU'VE READ THIS

CUS SPOILER PPL DIDN'T USE THE '"/SPOILER" LIKE ASSES.....

I really liked this.

The art style was different, but I liked it. Especially Miki's expressions, they were on point.

The manga isn't too long either, so its really easy to finish in one sitting. I find that to be a positive thing.

The only thing I didn't like was the
incest bit
, literally that's the only thing bad here.

8/10, also be careful reading these comments since peeps don't know how to use the spoiler tag.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the
sister twist
was kind of unneeded, could have just
had some additional pages with Miki showing him being the only one nice to her for whatever reason. Maybe island drama he was unaware of as a kid.
but overall it was a really good short story. I liked the message that
filling that emptiness is just finding where you belong
. Was nice that
he got to find his sister at the end.

I wonder if things didnt get awkard between the two after she came back, remembering the fact that she kissed him and implied multiple times she turned him invisible to make him date her

I really liked this.

The art style was different, but I liked it. Especially Miki's expressions, they were on point.

The manga isn't too long either, so its really easy to finish in one sitting. I find that to be a positive thing.

The only thing I didn't like was the
incest bit
, literally that's the only thing bad here.

8/10, also be careful reading these comments since peeps don't know how to use the spoiler tag.
I don't think there was anything sexual in Miki's thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread