Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
It's been a longstanding theory that Kail is the future demon lord, and this just really feels like an obvious setup for that to come to fruition; too obvious, maybe?

I somehow imagine that both Kail and Seran will have a harem where Kail surrounded by all heroines while Seran by all queens but it still as miserably hilarious as ever idk lol.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, whos the hero and whos the sidekick again? Why is the hero becoming more and more irrelevant while the sidekick kept stealing the spotlight

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari the hero is the white-haired kid. mc has always been one of the hero's companions, probably the megane one. Since when did mc start stealing the spotlight?

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius: But Kail just fought the black winged demon (who used the same Disintegrate that deleted Urza last time), so if the author still want that particular route, then we'll need another time leap....

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari, @feha
Technically, the hero is the protagonist, the black haired chap. As he has the sword. But, because he's too busy worrying about the future he is already changing, the white haired guy takes more of the forefront. Especially with the girls.
More over, he, the black haired one, already has 'his girl(s)' in the childhood friend and the elf.

But in technicality, the black haired one is the "hero", for all intents and purposes.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i live this series. It has the charm a lot of stories had to begin with but its still not lost it.

So many good stories go south and forget the original point of the whole thing and what made us like it to begin with. This is one of the good ones so far though. It hasn't completely changed into something else and yet keeps moving. I just wish we got more of it. I mean it could have 500 chapters left or 50. There really is no way to know with this kind of pacing.

Personally i hope its on the longer side story wise. We still seem to be doing setup work for a lot of the "main plot" after all.

NO ONE MENTION ANY SPOILERS PLEASE. I put it in caps to make it doubly obvious to those who might reply before thinking. I don't want to know any information not from this manga. No creator conversations, untranslated volume counts or anything some of the denizens here might have dredged up from the pits of reddit. If this has an LN or WN or whatever, i don't want to know.

Meh, I am dropping this, with the sluggish pace and the mc actually doing nothing, he has said and done nothing of value for the past 30 or so chapters, I don't particularly hate dual MC stories, but it's pointless to follow the backstory of a character ,where it is established that he was the strongest of his peers in his previous life, having a headstart this time around, and still being matched by someone else. Not to mention he has done nothing of value to progress the story he just reacts to his peer's actions since they arrived in the demon continent, or am I mixing up the plot of this with something else.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc has 4 girls already with assassin girl and princess of that kingdom. Also demon girl and dark elf girl.

Princess 2 and maou going to blonde is fine better then he get cucked and mc get all the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Closer and closer to the theory of him being the black winged demon lord himself. There's probably some sort of convoluted plot where it turned out that his parallel older self has been trying to go back to the past and the most efficient way of doing that is by playing the role the demon lord himself (killing great many demons and humans to power up the dragon heart enough to time travel).

Mind you I haven't spoilered myself so this is all a conjecture of mine

warning from demon king tough, is it kail become the black wing hooded?

Double-page supporter
Seran has the superior harem, there's simply no contest.

"Cease to be human"

If it's just a race change from human to demon, I see that as an absolute win.

Dex-chan lover
@vasqueztion really? admittedly the releases are really slow, so I don't remember the prior chaps all too well, but I thought the white haired kid has been referred to as the hero multiple times when talking about the past future?

Shit plot with ok art and good translations. The MC is also fucking dumb too. Dropped after checking LN's spoilers.

@Vincentius I kinda agree that it's a likely possibility. I just don't like it, especially with the time line being kinda fucked if that's the case. First question is how did he become a demon in the OG timeline. Then it gets stuck in this time loop where the mc kills the MC demon then goes back in time to become the demon who then goes back in time to be the new demon Lord and get killed again. I guess the MC will break the cycle and wont become the demon Lord but it just weird imo. Really don't like the go back into the past stories where it becomes fucked up like this. The better ones are the ones that explain it using the parallel world's theory where they don't go back in time they just go to another timeline entirely and try not to have a bunch of different usages of the time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread