Reborn 80,000 Years

I'm always amazed at the crappy summary of the chinese manwha... I don't say that for the translator, I say that to the authors.

Double-page supporter
Isn't 80k years enough time for evolution into significantly varying species of human, or for extinction? At least diseases will be completely different. I bet the MC would be susceptible to illness. (I didn't read the story). Modern civilization with recorded history supposedly is only 6k years old.

(Edit: I went ahead through the raws, wow... typical story of OP MC getting his own way whenever and wherever he wants......)

@Nk9bjP4A maybe you should research the Sphinx water erosion, I belive its 3x (or more I cant recall exactly), your 6k guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A hey man, common sense doesn't do shit on this type of thing lmao you're just gonna hurt your brain, take some rest lol

Weird because human life span here actually goes on a few hundred millenia, there's a void bla bla bla you get the point, just enjoy the ride my guy 🤙🤙

You know, when I read the summary, I thought that this would be about the MC exploring the world 80,000 years after he got banished or whatever, but literally 1 chapter in and all my expectations for this manhua got blown out of the window. It is but another Chinese manhua where the MC does everything that other MCs do- he's weak at first, but not a day has passed and he advanced X amount of realms and can beat a local genius. The female lead(in the middle of the cover) protects him at first, the MC comes out as a creep because he saw her underwear, which, in my opinion, is not entertaining, she gets uncomfortable and falls for him in a few chapters, or so it seems. There are also parts that are predictable if you read quite a lot of Chinese novels/manhua, like suddenly getting backed up by a respectable person.

All in all, I think this is just another manhua that is the same thing over and over again. Sure, you may find it entertaining if this is one of your first ones, but you'll learn that it's not that good when you read the 10th one. And the fact that it is original and not based on a novel is a very bold move that implies that this manhua will not be completed for reasons you can imagine. So, in my opinion:

Art: 6/10 I saw better
Story: 4.5/10
Entertainment: I guess 6.5/10

TL;DR: The same stuff all over again.

Ok i don't mind the mc being literally almost a god at martial arts but when you go ahead and try to make your mc a know it all that can do anything better everyone else no matter what it just seem to take away from him instead of making them more likeable

Group Leader
Trash translation. Even if you use google translate, you should know the basics about the language and at least have grammatically correct English.

Users who are viewing this thread