Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

So much plot, with so many villaness mangas nowadays i will have to reread this entirely to keep up.

I remember reading this and the chapters of the arc of almost excommunicating our MC from novelupdates but it all confused me when this priest called Raphsimmonds (is that how it spelled?) was called here.

I always thought it was that priest from the Darryl Church whom Iris knew who stood up for her 😂
It was so confusing to me lol.

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
@guffynator He's trying to get enough support to be made King when his father dies, instead of letting his easily controlled little brother be placed on the throne as a puppet for the nobility (aka Second Prince's mother). His grandmother is on his side, but can't act as she's technically in charge of the country and has to remain neutral to avoid a civil war.

Dex-chan lover
Too much wait or such a short chapter... God I hate this growing trend of long waits for short chapters...

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian maybe cause some people have lives outside of scanlating manga for internet strangers?

The group is made up of college/university students, their own studies take priority of course.

Aggregator gang
So now that the pope's been ejected from the church, it raises the interesting question of what's going to happen to his son... If the heroine is a spy (which is incredibly likely at this point), I'll bet she'll be treating him a bit differently now.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor On the contrary, if she's any good at spying she'd keep the act up towards him at least until people can attribute her change in demeanor towards him to something besides his family's change in status. If she's kind to him now, she can even potentially make him into a very loyal servant of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread