Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru

Dex-chan lover
This is probably one of the most underrated isekai series and has a general concept with great potential. The whole isekai/VRMMO genre being heavily based on games makes a hypothetical speedrun possible. The things you could do with that are hilarious, could be a comedy mine. It's too bad we don't see much exploration of this angle despite Japan's very active speedrunning community.
Isekai Any% WR when

Really really thank you for picking this up, I hope this will be an active project from now on

Contributor
I happy it's being translated again but....

They somehow think increasing the font size of ZEROSCANS.COM on every page is a good idea. What it really does is make you think something nasty about zeroscans.

Normal text when there is space outside of panels if you really must, is enough.

Not gonna lie, this is some weird isekai, AND, OH BOY, IS ISEKAI WEIRD, but I shed a tear when she said that she didn't had any friends.

Can you blame people for not wanting to be her friend? She's almost always surrounded by monsters.

Aggregator gang
Dark Souls Isekai, maybe this oversaturated genre can still put some fun (I said fun, not good) works.

Zero thanks for picking this up! I thought this would end up in the bin of forgotten manga.

I'd love to see this manga as a anime. Seeing the bugged game movements alone would be worth it.

Aggregator gang
The warehouse seems to be Yuuko Ichihara's warehouse. I assume this is Watanuki's great grand daughter?

Users who are viewing this thread