I'm Doshiro

Fed-Kun's army
is this really getting translated? I for sure thought I'd never see this again, I remember it being pretty funny.

Group Leader
Cool! I just bought all of the volumes at a sale
This is a very cool manga with excellent characters.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I’d given up hope that this would ever be translated again

Thanks for picking it up! Nishimori's style and sense of humor are always a treat.

This shit is hilarious ?
Small time yakuzas came to his house to extort money, "you fucking idiot, you never said that he has a horse" and go home ?

OK B4 I start this, just from the bio, is this some new form of child abuse omhg hilarious though lol fk with the kid all their life feeding bs so they can be a social-dumbass in adulthood

Dex-chan lover
this is a great mangaka. Always a fantastic mix of absurdity, action, humor, and heart. Thanks for scanlating and uploading.

I just realized, I don't know how to start comments on the chapters....
I am shame ☹️

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly it’s a good Manga, I love the mom. I only hate how the Side-Kick gets the badass Chick when he’s a wimp. Better off with MC!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Nishimori is a giant among giants, another manga with this concept created by anyone else than him would be just fucking cringy.

Even from title name you can see how this translation misses the half of the point of whole series, lol. de Gozaru - it is how ancient samurai's talked about themselves, so title itself is part of a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread