Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Day of Adventure

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Japanese beta protagonist. Everyone treating him like a piece of shit but he just forgave them.

Fed-Kun's army
The breasts of the goddess(?) are the worst things I've seen in a while and I read a lot of doujinshi.

I recall the MC said "brothers" during a flashback. Must've been a typo.

Brother: Here's a sword to stab me with to make up for shooting LETHAL magic at you to push you down stairs when you were a child so as to make it look like an ACCIDENTAL death.

Brother: Obviously, I cannot apologize and gift it to you in person, as I don't want to be stabbed.

Hmmm...at least his feud with his family ended on a good way. I mean, no apology will ever be enough for what he had to go through from the moment he was born, but at least they would not make things much more difficult for him from this point on. He's also allowed to wear the crest so at least he and Sera would have a fallback somehow.
What worries me is that white ogre that escaped. I have this feeling the ogre would go after his family in the dominion. If it doesn't and goes after him instead, then good because he can deal with the ogre personally, otherwise things will get complicated.

>Family totally left MC to die in a god knows where place
>MC has to fight to survive all alone with nothing
>MC achieves something great
>Family licks MC's boot and somehow acts like they are on his side
>MC for god sake being so stupid act like he understand them and that his family is good and stuff

Halo? Pulis? They are intentionally killing you on purpose and you can easily forgive them and say its all good?

Nah fck this, a family that abandoned you and left you to rot and you say they shouldn't apologize to you? One thing is being mature enough to forgive past transgressions and another is being pathetic enough to think that they didn't do anything wrong

Users who are viewing this thread