Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
If her father was so great, then why did he choose such a dick to be her daughter's husband? Well, I guess no one can have a 100% success rate. But of all the times to fail...

Aggregator gang
how could anyone trust a businesswoman who doesn't wear eyeliner(!)

Dex-chan lover
Heh. As soon as the prick holding her back is out of the picture, everyone is scrambling to help her fulfill her full potential, huh?

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum because he was pretty good as an apprentice. Apparently he has inferiority complex and made terrible decisions and both of them doesn't really communicate while in a relationship.

@Psychronia try reading the alternate version. I feel like this one lack subtlety.

@AlmondMagnum
Maybe he intended for the marriage to help Tobias in bettering himself as a man... But, well, it seems that Tobe was too much of a motherfucking cunt than what Dahliya and the rest of the world can handle.

"You have such lovely clear skin! Let's ruin it by shoving tiny powder granules into your pores giving you acne and sucking out all the hydration to speed up the aging process so you'll buy my wrinkle and pimple creams later! :D "
Nothing against makeup, just can't stand "foundation" (=∆=)

I love how they're building her up and the confidence everyone has in her. It's heartwarming.

Double-page supporter
Those cheeky men, they were all in knowing that they were all but investing in AMZN at $20...at least one of them was straightforward about it!

👿

I don't really see the point in her needing to have a makeup routine and fancy clothes all of a sudden, that's always a peeve of mine in these mangas, but hey, whatevs I guess lmao

@Romaru Like it or not appearances matter. Especially in buisness.

People need to trust in someone they're going to be putting money into and if they don't look reliable and competent at a first glance it'll be a lot harder to build that trust.

Purely hypothetically, You're stopped in the street by two street vendors offering you the same deal.

One is clean-shaven, wears a nice shirt and jeans and talks in a calm respectful manner about his product.

The other has a three-day old beard stubble, wears a t-shirt with holes and stains, his pants are ripped, he smells like stale Cheetos and he speaks in half-sentences about a product he knows very little about.

Who are you most likely to buy from?

@FictionWeavile Ah yeah no, I didn't mean that, I suppose my comment could get misinterpreted that way. (Obviously you'd want to look presentable in a professional setting)
It's really not all that deep, I just meant the trope in these stories where women/girls/etc are treated like having a bare face is awful and unprofessional and they're suddenly 1000x better with makeup is kinda annoying. :/

But like, this is a manga... so again, its whatevs

Users who are viewing this thread