Inubaka - Vol. 17 Ch. 174 - Serina The Primadonna

Group Leader
Yeah idk what the hell is going on lol. On my end it's like, there will either be no entry for this chapter, there will be an entry for this chapter but with a broken link, or there will be 3-4 entries for this chapter. It's different every time I come to the series page :/

apologies if there are reposts, contacted a mod to see whats up.

Group Leader
@warhawktroop
ugh believe me I feel it lmao. Serina's arc is over in
more chapters and I pray we never have to see her and her baseball hubby again

thanks so much for translating! this series gives off such hard "series you find in the public library and read every day after middle school" vibes, I find it really nostalgic even though I just picked it up! awesome to know someone cares about it enough to work on it now :>

Group Leader
@bearsister That's exactly what this manga was for me lmao.
My library was very selective on manga at the time, anything too adult wouldn't be accepted, this meant usually anything with so much as a single panty shot never made the cut (Probably because they were insisting "comic books" were for children only). Surprisingly, despite having the obligatory couple lewd scenes, Inubaka made it in.
Hell, I remember borrowing a manga from the library once where they actually took a black pen and censored out a panty shot in something. Can't remember what it was, but it was something pretty tame. Remember it bled through the fucking page making the back side unreadable lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread