5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Seven Goodbyes ⑨

Heh. I had to reread this chapter a couple times to figure out who was who, and what was happening.

The power of quintuplets is scary ?

Group Leader
Haruba has some kind of fetish rappresenting everyone with different kinds of shoes which fits the owner personality. You could understad it was Nino just by looking at what she was wearing.
So this shoe fetish could be a lead to understand Rena's identity. The only problem is that he used two different kinds of shoes for both chapters with Rena. Perhaps Negi will correct with the right ones once he will release the sixth volume on september....

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I understand now that I read this twice.

-Everyone returned.
-Nino had her character development (RIP long hair)
-Nino and Ichika make up
-Yotsuba is saying goodbye to the track team.

Nino taking her place as the second best girl with this chapter, maybe she'll take first place by the end.

Continuity is not a strong suit with this author. This happened in previous chapters too, but this one is pretty bad. I had to reread many times to try to understand what was happening.

Well, I keep reading because I like the art and want to see the ending...

Once you see those dark eyes, that dark expression...

There's no mistaking it...

Nino is Yotsuba!! [ You what mate?? ]

SJ7

Thank goodness someone finally fucking said it. They really be somehow fooling everybody and no one questions why Yotsuba suddenly grew a shit ton of hair. The one where they tricked the teacher got on my nerves. Lol.

Rereading this chapter and I just noticed that (even though you can guess it anyway) there's some evidence that it's Nino pretending to be Yotsuba just before the Absolutely Ridiculous. Last panel shows a shot of her painted nails.

5cFnCzi.png

Users who are viewing this thread