Senpai Kara Me ga Hanasenai to Aru Kaishain no Nichijou - Ch. 7 - ~Ticket~

Group Leader
Yeah.
It's usually from a guy to the girl though so this is the other way around which is why he thought she's messing with him again and got mad. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Menhir a laugh probably, thinking about a joyous him

that second button is either a reference to the one-shot or it's the h meaning "clothed pai*uri" 😏

Fed-Kun's army
@Menhir It's that "pfft" kind of laugh.
Apparently it's called a 'snicker', but as a non-native English speaker, this sounds kind of weird to me and just makes me think of that one chocolate bar...

Dex-chan lover
I believe the popped button gift is at least partially a reference to Getsuyoubi no Tawawa, since one of its female protagonists, Ai-chan, gives her salaryman boyfriend one of the buttons that get popped out of her shirt from the strain of containing her prodigious bust a gift every time she meets him on Monday to cheer him up in the face of his corporate workload... and one episode from last year had Ai-chan's younger sister be surprised by how many of the boys in her grade asked her for her shirt's second button when they were graduating to a higher grade.

sad that there aren't any new chapters since march, but thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, The two co-worker with more sufficient titties look way more hotter. I thought Mangaka draw it oversize because he cant draw otherwise !

@MarqFJA87 nope. give button just Japanese thing. You should get it at
surprised by how many of the boys in her grade asked her for her shirt's second button when they were graduating to a higher grade.
since you must know that just not something of the two alone

Group Leader
@DTonin you're welcome. 😌👌🏻
It's doable with my phone although barely so I figured why not?

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof: See, I would've been inclined to agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that the main characters of this manga are basically Kouhai-chan and her Senpai from Getsuyoubi no Tawawa with their work relationship reversed and the former being more impish.

Users who are viewing this thread