Iran Protest Megathread (Copied from Reddit)

Group Leader
Source: Reddit

Intercepted radio communication of Iran regime's repressive forces in Robat Karim & IRGC Gen Hossein Rahimi, head of Greater Tehran police, as protesters take over "They're destroying everything. There's 5000 of them"

People wounded in the protests. Sensitive content. Source is IG

Islamic fucking republic

At least 106 protesters in 21 cities have been killed in #Iran, according to reports we have received. Verified video footage, eyewitness testimony & information gathered from activists outside Iran reveal a harrowing pattern of unlawful killings by Iranian security forces.

Footage from Marivan, people fighting back despite being shot at by the regime. Many have died these past days. BBC Kasra Naji estimates its around 200 this morning. Probably more now.

Legit question : why is there no major media coverage of the Iranian protests?

Protests in Shahriar, today despite them being shot to death these past days by the regime!

Protests in Karaj University!

Iran's 'largest internet shutdown ever' is happening now. Here's what you need to know

Pictures of the burnt banks in Isfahan

Bank Meli set alight in Behbahan

People battling the police on streets of Tehran

Islamic thugs firing live rounds (NSFW)

People report from streets of Iran

SMS being sent in Iran inviting Islamic basij thugs to gather on streets

Islamist basij thugs open fire on protestors killing 2

116 Cities and regions have been involved in riots against Islamic Republic

Iranian protesters trash seminary in Kazeroun, one of the most rebellious cities. The clergy are widely perceived as corrupt across Iran.

Today people closed Tehran-Karaj highway in protest against Islamic Islamic Regime. It effectively prevented the security forces from deploying reinforcements toward Karaj.

Protesters scanned radio communication of Police& #IRGC in Robat Karim near #Tehran today. Here you can read & hear that how police was unable to prevent fall of the city's governor building into the hands of people who were protesting against Iran's Islamic Regime.

Iran’s leadership faces its biggest test of survival

How can these huge protests actually lead to regime change ?

Javanrood, November 16th, they are directly shooting at people, Kaveh Rezaii was one of the dissidents killed in the streets

How big are Iran protests? France 24 (English)

Amnesty International: We're horrified at reports that dozens of protesters have been killed in #Iran, hundreds injured & over 1000 arrested since Friday. We're alarmed that authorities have shut down the internet to create an information blackout of their brutal crackdown.

Fearing arrest, wounded Kurdish protesters avoid clinics as Iranian security forces crackdown continues

Brave young Iranian woman climbs poll tears down "Death to America" banner. Crowd cheers.

Main roads are blocked by dissidents, this is Monday, today the road from Tehran to Tabriz was blocked too

More information about protests

Infographic chart of cities and protests in last three days

Asalouyeh to Kangan main road, Monday November 18th

University of Tehran Monday November 18th

Protests are still on. This is in Islamshar near Tehran

Short on cash, the Islamic regime faces protests at home and in Iraq

Economic consequences of recent fuel price increase and why things are going to get MUCH worse for Iranians under IRI... (just my 2c you're free to disagree)

A brave Iranian women chants death to IR & khameni while crowds applause her

A source from state ministry: Until Monday, 1 PM local time, 200 killed and more than 1000 injured.

Very important news

Two eye-witnesses in Karaj, next to Tehran, tell BBC Persian they "have seen Basij forces [#IRGC] who set banks on fire."

Who Decided to Raise the Price of Gas in Iran and Why?

Help report & close KHAMENEI Twitter account. His Instagram has been deleted

On the fourth day of protests in Iran, authorities have closed schools in several cities and the subway system in Isfahan, while disruption continues at gas stations

At least 12 killed at Iran protests

Iran Protests, here's why they're different this time

"خودم دیدم لباس‌شخصی‌ها بانک را آتش می‌زدند" این روایت دو نفر از مخاطبان بی‌بی‌سی فارسی است از آنچه در گوهردشت کرج دیده‌اند. آنها می‌گویند خودشان دیده‌اند که لباس شخصی‌ها بانک را آتش زده‌اند و از محل دور شده‌اند

Since Telegram is popular in Iran, here are important security & privacy tips from Hong Kong protesters (medium.com)

How can I support the protests from outside of Iran?

Contacting people who are inside Iran right now from outside?

How much longer is the Iranian internet shutdown expected to last?

Why can’t satellite be used for accessing internet?

خسرو فروهر | آرتین پرتویان | ویژه نامه خیزش ایرانیان | ۲۶ آبان ۲۵۷۸

Protesters have attacked the supreme leaders office in the city of yazd (unverified)

"The supreme leader basically gave the green light for killing the protesters" (unverified)

Iran Blocks Nearly All Internet Access

Akhond Rohani in denial " I only saw few dozen protestors " 😅

Shiraz, 500 000 people matching to city center chanting down with Islamic Republic

Tactics used by the IR thugs against the protesters. Share to inform people.

Isfehan, Iranians set fire to a bank branch

Tear gas fired at crowds in Bushehr

Watch the awe-inspiring bravery of this woman as she challenges the security forces in the street at the risk of getting arrested. Dictators should fear Iranian women like her.

Students protest in University of Tehran, today

Lebanese chanting in support of Iran protests: “From Tehran to Beirut, one revolution that won’t die”

"Reza Shah Bless Your Soul"- Karaj

Iran Bans Journalists From Reporting on Protests

CBC Interview with Masih Alinejad

Iran supreme leader warns 'thugs' amid gas price protests

Iran supreme leader backs petrol price rises as protests spread

اخبار ساعت شش عصر- یکشنبه ۲۶ آبان

Interview with Ammar Maleki About Iranian Protests

Raw Footage and Live Updates of Iranian Protests

[سفیر آمریکا در آلمان:‌ توانایی فنی فراهم کردن اینترنت برای مردم ایران را داریم]

An overview of cities across Iran that protests are confirmed to be taking place, according to the pictures and videos that were sent . This is a revolution

Khomeini poster ripped and set on fire , Karaj

Islamist thugs shotting live rounds at protestors

‏Protesters in Karaj tear apart the symbol of the Islamic Republic that has stained the Iranian flag for 40 years.

Iranians are attacking IR thugs

Clashes in Shiraz, people are chanting death to Khamenei

Police cars set on fire , Shiraz

Khamenei poster set alight

People confront an akhond on the street and he runs off

Municipal building and banks have been set on fire.

People of Qom, the center of Shiite clergy are also protesting against the Iran's Islamic Regime & the Ayatollahs. They are chanting "No Gaza, No Lebanon, My life is only for Iran" in protest over use of Iran's oil money for funding terrorism abroad by the regime

IR thugs damaging vehicles on the Street, Tabriz

Just an update : Internet still down. The price of some food ; vegetables has risen due to fuel prices. Tomatto is selling at 10,000 T , kg ( $3)

It would be good if #spacex satellite internet work for iranian people now . We out of internet here and need internet so bad . We protesting for freedom

Internet disrupted in Iran amid fuel protests in multiple cities - NetBlocks

""Iran without a Shah has no accountability"- Vakilabad Blvd Mashhad

Sanandaj, Iran- Saturday, November 16, 2019, 12:50 - Armored IRGC militia moving towards Azadi Square to disperse the protesters. 2 deaths have been reported by the locals

Why is Iran rationing fuel?

Any live coverage? Any links ? Thanks

Internet shut down due to protests

Iranians report receiving threatening text messages telling them not to attend protests over gasoline price hike

Iranians chant in streets for Shah to return.

Khomeini square, people brought down and burned khomeini statue

Clashes between protestors and security forces in Tabriz

"Na pool darim na benzin, gooreh babayeh felesteen" We have no money or fuel, to hell with Palestine.

اعتراض‌ها به افزایش قیمت بنزین در ایران - شصت دقیقه ۲۵ آبا۹۸ (BBC Persian)

Iranian protesters destroy security cameras on Vali Asr Avenue, Tehran

BREAKING NEWS IRAN PROTESTS RIOTERS DESTROY CENTRAL BANK OVER GAS PRICES INTERNET SHUT DOWN

اتاق خبر - ۲۵ آبان بخش اول

Confirmed: #Iran is now in the midst of a near-total national internet shutdown

Iran protests spike over fuel price rise

PressTV blaming ''heavy snowfall'' on traffic standstill. No mention of protest.

Protests erupt over Iran petrol rationing

Thousands of citizens take to streets in Shiraz to protest

At least two protesters have been killed and many were injured

Rouhani: The rise in gas prices will benefit the people

Lebanese here, anyone can tell me in details what is truly happening in Iran?

Iran: Drivers outraged as government significantly raises the price of fuel.

The government tripled gas prices OVERNIGHT!

Iranian protestors burn several supreme leader posters.

First Martyr of tonight's protests has been identified , javad Nazari Fath abadi

Horrific video of a protester shot dead in Sirjan city

Incredible bravery of protesters facing regime thugs

we are the only country that president says they have found the greatest oil field in the country and within a week the fuel price goes %300 Higher...

Protests in Iran after gas prices were tripled overnight with no warning

note: I'll update the useful link later.
note2: you can donate by sharing this thread https://mangadex.org/thread/189179 to others, heh JK.
note3: be aware of Ayatollah Trolls, their assignment from mullah is to spread false information in favour of mullah regime especially in social media like twitter, reddit, and facebook. The famous trolls are PressTV; this guy; and obviously this guy; this; this; and this; their main characteristics is stating something in favour of mullah but taking its source from their own source (not independent one or credible one)

glossary

[ul]ayatollah = the so-called supreme leader of mullah[/ul]
[ul]mullah = current regime of iran[/ul]

Surprised no one is talking about this. Saudi Arabia will probs use this to their advantage

Dex-chan lover
Welp even protests in a global trading hub such as Hong Kong has reduced media coverage after a few months. You need shock value to make good TV unfortunately.

And most Western populations just consider it all Middle East! Where war wages on and terrorists spawn up. After there was reduced risk to first world nations they stopped caring who was left in the desert.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for spreading the word. This may be a niche manga viewing site, but at least that helps improve awareness somewhat

Who cares. Their country, their protests; I don't see why others should be involved.

Group Leader
@huji ikr, but I talked to my friend (he lives in saudi arabia): "what's your thought?" "I don't know anything, it's better to stay away from this kind of thing" then he showed me a "hadeeth" that has meaning silence is gold if we don't know anything.

@teddy agreed with your point. Need something big so the far-right media will cover it nationwide.

@cyanhide no problem, just copying this from reddit.

@EnRyuu_surf They are killing the people, it's not a fancy protest and just chanting as you want to government and then showing your "heroic show" to your friends in facebook or instagram. They don't have internet; They are killed by the government; fake news everywhere saying that regime are doing nice to protesters; and you know what? it has been 40 f years for them.

@axelTHEGREAT I'm in my 30s and i was recently talking with someone 20 years older. It was a really strange experience as at one point they were saying that the world is peaceful.
I asked that if the world is peaceful then ppl are not being murdered in Azerbaijan, nothing is happening in Nepal or Kashmir, Somalia must be the most safe in ages.
I'm not sure if her view of the world had changed as she started watching her words after my question.

Dex-chan lover
Btw
@Holo. Any chance you can move this over to news? Also for future reference who can move threads around?

Dex-chan lover
To be fair Poland 50 years ago was still suffering from repercussions of WW2 and Cold War; so to her probs seemt(?) like an improving condition.

(Why is funnier and seemt not words but defenestration is?)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised. There are uprisings a bit everywhere. People want to be in control of their destiny, but the elites or rather, those in power or with vested interest in keeping things that way don't want to hear about it.

Group Leader
what I really condemn is the shutting of internet connection while killing its own citizen, I mean, let's say, okay, shut the internet down so outside world won't know that we are beating this guy so he won't do it again. BUT man, killing them? are they out of their mind or what? this is hitler 2.0 imo. @phil777

Dex-chan lover
@axelTHEGREAT Can't be worse than Big Brother surveillance systems that the UK and China are setting up with facial recognition. Orwell would be proud and sad.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly for me though, big brother surveillance as a concept aint that bad but as with communism and capitalism; they are sure to be corrupted.

On the otherhand, im sure they starting with beating up then they started murdering. Its much easier on the psyche that way.

Dex-chan lover
This is one thread in general, sensitive much?

We have last letter game, multiple story writing games, and life advice threads in just the general board and dedicated anime/manga/news/literature boards etc for other topics; you'd need a gallon in gasoline and another liter in petrol to call this a political site.

Users who are viewing this thread