Fire Emblem - Genealogy of the Holy War

I'm so glad to see this series getting a revival! Keep up the good work!! 😊

Group Leader
Hi guys!

Here's the deal for this manga: We've gotten a translator in the team who has been doing work for FE for a long time now (and has been working on the novels). We're currently at chapter 70 in translation, but it's the cleaning and redrawing of pages that's kept us held down. We do have cleaners, but if you have interest in helping clean you can message me, but otherwise we're set to go! I'll be updating the SF forum page as well as we go (we're working on it as I type this).

Hi. Full scanlation for volume 13 will be released when we are completely done with volume 13, so it may be some time, but we will be uploading around 4 "chapters" at once. Thanks

Phew, I have finally reached the end of the seventy-three chapters.
I am very happy to see that someone is continuing the translation of this manga, particularly because the game concerned is not available in French ... I read the scenario of the game and its story in English on the dedicated Wiki to the Fire Emblem series, which shows that this is really a very complex story, especially compared to the last Fire Emblem to date whose scenario has some similarities to that of "Genealogy of the Holy War", "Three Houses".
Finally, it seems to me that there is a lot of similarity, with characters who are the heirs by blood of former heroes (the "Crest" of "Three Houses" seem to me similar to the "Holy Blood" that see here, especially with magic weapons that can only work if you have the "Holy Blood" or the "Crest" which is affiliated with it), and with an organization that manipulates the different kingdoms to serve its ambitions in the shadows. (although the "bad guys" in "Three Houses" do not try, it seems to me, to bring back to life a kind of evil deity ... well, it's not a god, it's an Earth Dragon, but his powers are not negligible ...)
In short.
So on the wiki, I read the script ... but hey, there I still think it's better to be able to see the story illustrated as well. It's better than just reading fact sheets on characters or countries, see mission scripts.
Thank you for the translation of these chapters and I wish you a good continuation for the translation of the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread