ReLIFE

Dex-chan lover
I don't get Onoya. For someone who wanted Kaizaki and Hishiro to remember each other, she could've just pretended she didn't notice the writings.

Damn 5 more chapters. I hope theyll gt together before the last 2 chapters! We deserve it!

Double-page supporter
I think I missed something, why does Kaizaki forget about Hishiro but not Onoya/Yoake?
Are they still under drugs so the memory effect doesn't kick in?

Aggregator gang
So, the bullshit was, the drug they took also release some kind of virus that make everyone around them to forget about them except the support division that already took an antidote

Contributor
Probably the drugs makes them forget everything from the moment they took the pill

Dex-chan lover
I have a love/hate relationship with this webtoon. Half the time I'm all "Sooo cute!" and the other half of the time I'm all "Idiotic plotholes to drive stupid dramaaaa!"

I feel you Purplelibraryguy, it's so cute but then someone picks up the stupid ball and it's just frustrating as heck. -_-

Contributor
Garett -> Because of the Virus; both of them have it.
Look for the chapters with the science guy, don't remember which one.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall I get it, but don't Onoya and Yoake have the virus too since they took the pill?
I don't remember the antidote part mentioned by Sakuratea, I'll probably go back to it. Maybe I'm just confusing things up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Garrett - Ryo and An wouldn't have the memory virus added to their pills, because they work for ReLife. Remember, the pills are specially made for each person.

Contributor
@Christine Their pills should also have the virus, as it let other people forget them. Their explanation was that Onoya and Ryo got the antibiotic to the virus of the other person, so they don't forget each other. However, if this was the case, I think they could have develop antibiotic for Arata and Hishiro too. Maybe it's already too late? Not sure...

Dex-chan lover
yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! It happened. ....IT FREAKING HAPPPENED!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread