JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chapter 3

This teacher is human trash.
Judging people from their appearance alone is disgusting!
In the first place he acted like an elite, but the fact he is only a teacher in common school proof he is not special.

on what basis are we accusing the teacher being the father for.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to go on my gut that the teacher isn't the father, but he's intentionally been designed to be a bit suspicious. They're definitely trying to make us consider the possibility, what with his talks about the harshness of reality jiving quite well with the father's desire to keep this baby from the public, going as far as murdering the kid. Whoever the father is he doesn't give two shits about the woman, only his own standing.

Im suspecting the teacher but if another character appears that is "kind" yeh, sensei your safe i guess if that happens.

the characteristic of the teacher is better than the mother tho, she is so disgusting..

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, this is a red herring. The guy is a blatant asshole (though his actions aren't entirely unreasonable). Too easy.
I'm predicting that he will play nice once he realises the reason why the gyaru chick isn't as focused on the studies as she should be.

Dex-chan lover
I really admire how kind of a mother Momoka is in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
the father is a different teacher that show up in chapter 5

She is simply awesome! 😍 Feels like God trying to make it up to baby Haru for giving him shitty parents (tho I do somewhat understand the mom's circumstances) by having one of His angels on Earth find and raise him. 😇 And I'm not even religious! 😀

Whoever the parent is. He should be in jail. The mom is no better as well. I don't care about her circumstances because it doesn't beat the fact the she abandoned a helpless kid.

Users who are viewing this thread